Friday, March 5, 2010

Why bother

Sometimes I wonder why bother.. Lately we been picking up the slack for other people, and it have taken a toll on us. I would never believe stress can cause so many wrong turns.
My home isn't my home anymore it's like a stranger has control. I cant buy groceries for my house because if I do he will eat them, and my family wont benefit from it. Hes home all day to use my water, lights, food, couch, yard, everything. He don't even keep that area he sleep in tidy. I'm so sick of extending my hand and getting messed up at the end. Left with nothing after he just drained all he could from us. This is a sad situation. I know you wonder why don't I kick him out.. well the truth is it's my fiance's brother, and he was suppose to leave the beginning of Feb, then mid Feb, now he don't know when and yes it is driving me crazy. I know he wants to help his brother an that's not the problem but he takes advantage and he really don't appreciate it. I just want my house back. Unfortunately, this has caused some arguments between me and mine, but what can I says we both sick of it and cant wait til its We have had to waste money eat out just so he don't eat all the food. Cant wait till its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment