Friday, January 29, 2010

School

School is great. This is my first online class and I'm excited but nervous at the same time! My goal is not only to pass this class with an "A" but to enhance my writing skills. So far I'm doing perfect and I want to keep it that way. It has been a challenge working two jobs, having children, and a load of housework! I'm making it though. Trust me it takes a great deal to stay focused and organized. After this I should be able to hold down a full schedule. With a new job I will be less stressed and can take on more. I watch my online class everyday so I wont miss anything. I can say I have been doing well with it. I know this is just the beginning, and I cant wait until the end so I can really see how well I handled this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment