Thursday, February 18, 2010

My First place

I want my first place to be spacious. Iwant to have my home built or the home I choose I want it to have potential. I would like to have enough space for me to expand. I want a huge backyard, nice size front yard because I love entertaining guest in the summer throwing bbq's! I would love huge walk in closets and spacious rooms. I have to have at least 2 bathrooms and 3 to 4 bedrooms. I want a huge kitchen because I love to cook. I can see how I would like my house which makes me so excited. I want to add my own personality to my house and this time I will not have anyone living with me. My house will be my house. Thats why I want to take my time save money and be on a great house search. I find mysel watching house hunters and all the decor shows on hgtv and I love it. By the time I find my house I will be an expert in hgtv updating! Im pretty excited. My children will be so excited as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment