Friday, April 2, 2010

Decisions Decisions

I have made a decision! I'm going to leave this job.. I just don't know if I can stay for two weeks. I just want to be released from this job. It's like I'm trapped in a bad dream and I can't wake up. I have noticed I have been better since I have not been though. Everything has been messed up dealing with this pain. I'm going to play it by ear I know I will be okay. The Lord has my back always and I will rely on him. Because of this job I used to cry almost every night just because I would have t go. This is hard but I dont want to be in this anymore I have to get insur on my own now, but I don't care. My baby said it's going to be okay he wanted me to get another job first, but I cant take it here it has me so depressed I can't look for a job like this I got to let this go.

No comments:

Post a Comment