Friday, April 2, 2010

So fed up!

I have this job I really dont like.. I spent months making sure I was on top. I work in collections, and trust me I know it's crazy. I want to just quit. Sometimes I find myself just not going because I can't pull myself together to do so. It started when I had a manager who would talk about their employees to other employees which caused drama, but I made it through that too I just stayed to myself. Then I went to day shift and I really wanted this. I ended up on a team of older people who had years with this company.Unfortunatley we are a team but not team oriented at all. When I made this move so did a co worker from my old team as well. I knew things wouldn't be right when the team would make a lady cry, and the manager wouldn't do anything she would actually talk about her to her friends which are her employees under her. I don't like the job , but I was trained, and I perfer to put my best foot forward if I'm going to be there well while doing that my manager decided to tell me that what I had was luck! that really bothered me because I worked hard. It isn't easy trying to help someone and they are cursing you out or having to explain to a customer that you can't help them in no way while they are struggling through this bad economy! After that I felt why work there.. So funny I can miss so many days and still be #1 or #2 on the floor helping my other team mates by carrying our team numbers so we have a better average. Now my manager is asking me to come to work and do all this stuff telling me my team needs me..it's a perfect time to tell her to use her luck to he HER team because I'm through! Here it is and I have not been to work all week. This job stresses me very bad, when I go home I think about the job, I can't sleep at night , and have been very depressed because I have to go. It hurts I fel I been sick because of the high stress levels I endure. I been thinking about writing up a two weeks notice, but wondering if everything will be okay. I'm going to think more on it.. I just know I can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment